Short Course: Sexual Violence
Due to COVID-19 this short course will be delivered virtually.
Join us for our 6 day short course on Sexual Violence this coming February. The course will focus on forms of sexual violence in childhood and adulthood, exploring topics including:
- prevalence and reporting
- theoretical and explanatory frameworks
- impacts and meaning for victims/survivors
- persistence and change with respect to legal frameworks
- the justice system and support services
- perpetrators and approaches to prevention
If taken as a short course the credits gained can be banked if you go on to study the full MA in Woman and Child Abuse.
For more info and to book: https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/courses/short/sexual-violence/